Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Christmas presant for me!

I have always been an early Christmas shopper. By Thanksgiving I like to have all my gifts purchased and wrapped ready to be put under the tree and look beautiful until all of our Christmas celebrations. This being said, I typically start looking around for gifts as early as now. Since I payed off the hospital bills in two months I have no money, so, I have been Christmas shopping for myself! I was wanting a video camera since we now have the cutest little man to video, but, I got to thinking. I love taking artistic photographs. So, why not get a camera that takes video too. Knowing that I would not be taking long videos, it is the last thing on the camera that I am wanting. While I was at work tonight I got onto Wolf Camera's website. Did you know they have an online chat help? How awesome!! I asked a helper Lindsey what camera would be good for a starter who really just wants it for artistic use. She told me to look up the: Nikon D5000 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera Two-Lens VR Outfit (18-55 VR & AF-S DX VR 55-200mm F4-5.6G). One word PERFECT!!!! I want this camera so badly now!!! It has everything I was or would be looking for in a camera!

Now that I have what I want for my birthday-Christmas combo gift picked out... I just have to save up for the money that would be left over. I am realistic here... I know that no one who will give me a gift of any kind would be able to afford this. That includes my awesome gift giving husband! Now I am so excited and want winter to hurry up and get here.... wait... maybe just the camera with warm weather?!?

One more thing-- HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY HUN, I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment