Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family update:

Well, I told you about all the workouts but not about new information on us Deters!!! I have quit pumping, it has been a week since I pumped and really not all that bad. A few lumps and spots that hurt but really not all that bad. As far as Insanity, it never came. As time passed though, I was starting to think that I would just get discouraged and not have successes in it. So, I got my money back from ebay and ordered a used copy of Chalene Extreme. So far, I have done two workouts and I LOVE it. It is mostly all weight lifting and it is fun. I am so unbelievably sore but I love that feeling.

As far as Will goes, he is so close to crawling!! He scoots and hikes his butt up in the air. It is so cute. Dr. Glynn said that he would be an early crawler and I think she is right. He is growing like a weed.

Dennis has been chopping like a mad man! Last week he got maybe 4-5 hours of sleep for most of the week. He finally got a little break on Tuesday with the rain. It has been so hot that all the corn is ready at the same time. With me working nights it has gotten a little challenging at times with what to do with Will when I need to be at work and Dennis isnt home yet. A lot of times, I really dont know what we would have done if it were not for Mark and Dottie. So thanks Grandma and Grandpa Deters for helping out so much! The good thing about it being so hot is that chopping season will be much shorter this year. So, hopefully he will be done within the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment