Friday, September 10, 2010

6 months old already?!?!?

Oh WOW! I cant believe that my little man is almost 6 months old!!!! Really? What happened to the time? I wonder that especially since most of the last 6 months have been awake, or at least cat naps. It has been great. I dont think that Dennis and I really knew how awesome parenthood would be. We truly lucked out with my work and how time has worked out for us. Knowing time would be a challenge during chopping season and having to rely on family, we have been lucky and made it through. This next week ahead is going to be a busy one!! Will has his 6 month check up on Tuesday and then 6 month photos on Wednesday and THEN 6 month shots next Monday. As always, Dennis and I are anxious to know how big he is. Dennis is constantly weighing him on our scales so, accurate they are not, but close.

I won a photoshoot with a lady in Kansas City. Darla Peters. Check her out if you want. She does amazing work. I think I'm going to try to get Dennis to make a weekend out of it. We also get a cd with some images on it too.

Chopping season is getting closer to an end. That is making Will and I pretty excited. Then we will have Dennis around again. That makes both of us happy. I will update next week after Will's appointment and let you know how big our little linebacker is!

No comments:

Post a Comment