Tuesday, December 7, 2010

new camera fun!

I know, I'm slacking! I really want to post more often, I just dont, no excuses, I just dont!

Since I got my new camera and I've been having a blast taking a bunch of pictures, I'm just going to post some pictures for now:
Almost every morning I take Will to day care we see deer! Whenever I see deer I always think it is God saying "hello" or "have a great day!" Now that I finally have a great camera to capture this greeting I was so excited to see these guys.
At Thanksgiving, Mom always has a little cake or something for Dennis's birthday, well, this year he had a little help with the candles.

Will absolutly loves all the lights! I put up the tree during his nap time and when he got up and saw all the lights, he just stared at them for the longest time! So, I let him play with a string of lights before I put them up.


The Friday after Thanksgiving, Will and I went to go see Santa in downtown Seneca. He had the reaction I was expecting, his normal sober look:



No comments:

Post a Comment