Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Will!!

Okay, so I'm about two weeks late but holly molly a new born takes up a lot of time!! On Will's actual birthday we went to my parents house to visit Dad and see how he was doing. (Remarkable by the way!) Will and I made cupcakes earlier that day for him. It was fun just us and my parents, we sang to him and he loved the attention!





We had his party a little later too knowing I was going to have a 2 week old, I wanted to make sure that I had time to get everything ready!


LOTS of presents!!





Even more cousins to play with!










And way too much junk food!

I didn't do anything to fancy with the cupcakes, just vanilla and chocolate. We had puppy chow, sugar cookies, and a cake mix dip with dog bone cookies and gram crackers.




I was in love with the dog house cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment