Friday, April 27, 2012

6 weeks and photos

Six weeks have passed since we welcomed our beautiful daughter into the world. It flew by. I am now back to work and she is adjusting to being at daycare. The main problem that we have faced so far with her is she does not seem to tolerate formula well. I am doing my best at providing the food she needs but I just don't have it. So, once a day or so she has to have a bottle of formula. About two or three weeks after she started formula she started puking the bottle up. Just formula, she still took my milk fine. So we started mixing it so that it was a little diluted. That was okay for a while but now that is making her fussy and spit-y. So we are just trying to figure something out with that yet. She has a heart murmur that we have had checked out. We don't have the results yet but I'm sure its just something she will end up growing out of. 

With summer approaching and it being a whopping 93* in April, we spent it outside! Lililan had her first big girl swing the other day. She loved it as long as I was right there with her and not chasing after her brother who would have rather been in the tractor. Will wasn't too fond of the idea of giving up one of his swings for his sister. Guess he will have to get used to that!

Will helps me with Lillian every chance he gets. He thought he would jump in her bed while I changed her to 'help'. 

Just a few days shy of being 6 weeks old. Lillian is taking after her big brother in the paci addiction, but we do encourage it a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment