Monday, September 17, 2012

Cryptosporidium

It has been a shitty week at our house. Truly!

Crypto is most commonly known as the pool virus. When I called Dennis to tell him he said "I know exactly what that is! That's calf scowers" (I don't know how to spell that!)

We are not sure how Will caught crypto but he has it and so nicely passed it on to Lillian (waiting on tests to come back but I'm sure she has it!) Hopefully it will stop there but who knows. Will was plum worn out for several days. He even vomited a few times one day. Lillian did too but she also has had a fever with it. To top her feeling like poo is that she also has thrush. The thrush has been so bad she doesn't even want to drink her bottle. I was so tired of missing work. Lillian is still contagious since she hasn't gotten her test results back yet so she still does not have drugs! Below, I was taking a picture of Lillian's rash that she has obtained in this crypto and Will wanted in on the picture too so here are my adorable, sick children!

On another note: Lillian had her 6 month appointment last week and she is 17lbs and 7oz. I didn't get her height measurement or what percentage that is. Bad Mom!



I have decided to quit pumping. My goal was to make it to Christmas but the depression was getting to bad. When there was nothing that would make me happy all day and my temper was short with the kids, I needed to find something to change that. Once I made the decision to quit, I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders instantly. I am now just to every few days to relieve the pressure and that's about it. I met my first goal of making past 5 months and that is how long I pumped for Will. I am happy with that and going to buy myself a retirement gift of the Kindle Fire 2 for Christmas. (Dual Christmas/ retirement gift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment