Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter fun!

We started the weekend with Easter on the Deters side. Will had a hay day and actually picked up more than one egg at a time this year. Last year he would pick one up, eat it then go to the next missing most of the eggs.
 
 
 
Cousin Burke helping the boy out. Lillian was taking a nap during the egg hunt so she missed out. She wasn't feeling the greatest so we let her sleep.
 
 
Look Mom!
 
 
Grandma and Grandpa Deters with all (minus Lillian) of the grandkids!!!
 
 
Easter morning I JUST got off work so while Dennis did chores I let them tear open the baskets. I did miss the stalking openings on Christmas because I had to go to work, so I didn't feel too bad having Dennis miss this. ;)
 
 
Will was excited about his pool toys for this summer. He was funny with his tractor and dump truck.
 
 
 
"Mom take a picture of my tractor"
 
 
"And my dump truck."
 
 
Lillian and the actual twins of the family. We have always called Will and Kaydence 'the twins' but now that these two cuties are around not sure we can actually do that...
 
 
Egg hunting! Again, Lillian was sleeping....
 
 
'The twins'. Will loves Kaydence so much. It's so funny, the second he sees her he grabs her hand and off they go. She's a smart girl too, look at her having him pull her around in the wagon! That's love!!

1 comment: