Friday, August 2, 2013

Another photo dump!

I guess if I would blog more then I'd have less photo dumps!



She loves wearing glasses!!!



Silly Girl!



Will's 'rocket' gotta see how tall he can make it.



Who doesn't get gitty with a bowl full of marshmallows!



Brushing teeth is a family affair!



"Look Mom, I'm flying!!"



Playing in the dirt!



OMGoodness! The shear joy on her face! To say she loved this was an understatement! I love that Will has someone to play with now too. He is always asking me if Lillian can come play with him in his room. He says, "Lillian, wanna come play in my room? I have a lot of tractors in there!" Good thing he knows! But then he gets mad when she doesn't jump up and run to his room with him. Mark it, they still love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment