Friday, July 4, 2014

Summer fun!







And the kitchen floor. It's ALMOST done but he ran out of mortar... Sadly, I really don't think we are going to be out of our POS before chopping season. Okay, maybe it isn't too much of a POS but I'm REALLY bummed that we probably won't be out until after mouse chopping season.

Until then, I guess we will start buying stalk in Pledge to dust the new house and glue traps for the said POS.



Have I ever mentioned that I have the best dad in the world? Well, I do! I wish Lillian and I could have gone too but he took Will fishing and let Will reeled in all 5 fish! They caught more but that's what's for dinner!



One of my favorite things of summer is because of fruit! YUMMO!







And here's a Will funny for you: He has discovered how much he HATES spiders. A long time ago he asked when spiders were out and I made the mistake of telling him summer. Because we  know there around all the time but they are worse in summer.  The other day we were riding home from daycare he tells me "Hey Mom, Dad had a really good idea" okay... whats that??? "We are going to ask God to take away summer so that we won't have spiders anymore" I thought it was funny but I had to explain why summer was important and that we needed to have it, even if it came alone with nasty spiders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment