Friday, June 3, 2011

Amazing cupcakes!

Peaches and Cream cupcakes! Yes, they are as amazing as they sound. The reason they are not as beautiful as they should be, my monster of a child, decided he wanted one. Or twelve. He decided to take matters into his own hands since Mom was not doing anything about his little wants. He dumped the entire container of Peaches and Cream cupcakes upside down. A little love and I salvaged all but one.






Red Velvet is a favorite to most people. It's a classic cupcake that will
always be a request. I needed to find a recipe that was the most moist red velvet cake. That is after all, the most important job of a baker, make moist cakes.



I'm not sure if this will be the recipe but it was delicious.









Twizzler cupcake is one that I will keep around for a very long time. If you love twizzlers, you will love this cupcake. Nope, I'm not going to give this recipe out either. The cupcake part is a vanilla cupcake with a twizzler filling and in this case, a cream cheese frosting. I haven't decided if I like butter cream or cream cheese better on this cupcake. Talk about unique. And that's what I want to be known for, unique.



Key Lime is even refreshing to say! Doesn't it scream summer? This is a heavy cupcake so, I think I need to figure out a way to make it lighter. I'll have to mess around with it a bit to find the perfect consistency. Even a thick cupcake, it is delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment