Thursday, November 17, 2011

The changes in a year.

Last year, we had a little guy who couldn't even walk yet.

He filled our lives with joy and loved spending every moment with him.

His favorite thing to do, eat! Everything!

His personality was really starting to shine as he became more mobile.

This year, we still enjoy every single second of this little guy (as we always will) only now, he RUNS everywhere!

His favorite thing to do is play tractors and watch The Lion King.

This boy still loves to eat only if decides to be stubborn and not, then he wont.

Will is learning about time outs as he is taking a liking to not listening to Mom.

This guy is just so awesome. I love the ornery grin he gets when he is up to something goofy. He also discovered that it is pretty funny when you put hair in Moms face and she blows it out. This new trick causes messy hair anytime I hold him. I really could go on and on forever about how amazing he is. He is just the sweetest little guy. I am so excited for him to be a big brother as he loves babies. We did a little Christmas shopping the other day and one of the store owners had a new baby there. She put her down to check us out and he had to go around to check on her.


Oh Christmas shopping, oh how I love to be (so close!) done with you. This is by far my favorite holiday, just not the $$ it costs in gifts. I have 2 more gifts to purchase and then I am making a few more and DONE! Dennis said he was going to get Wills gifts so I'm just not worrying about it. We are on the same track of what to get him though.


As for the other little kid I am oh so grateful for, she is starting to kick more and more. I am so glad that I have posted about Wills pregnancy because I now will go back and see what was happening with him at this time. I was thinking that he was kicking all the time at 23 weeks. Going back and reading what his 22 week blog said, turns out he was just starting to move more then. We did have a name picked out for Will at this time in his pregnancy and for this little girl... not so much. I am in LOVE with a name but Dennis isn't too fond of it. I keep calling her by this name in hopes that it will change his mind some and he will end up loving it as much as I do. Plus, he named Will, I should get this one right?

No comments:

Post a Comment