Sunday, February 3, 2013

photo dump!


 
I have to admit, one of my favorite reasons to work nights is the ride home. I get to see sunrises like this every morning. Absolutely, beautiful! I feel like God is saying "Good morning sweet one, this is for you." (I believe this morning's sunrises had about four different people posting pictures on facebook!)
 
 
 
 
Uncle Jesse raises lambs and they are having babies right now. So after seeing Aunt Tara just a day or two before she had her baby we stopped by to see the baby lambs on the way home. This little guy loved Will. He (or she) kept sniffing away at him. Will and Kaydence, the 'twins' of the family before my cousins twins were born are quite a pair. They are always getting into trouble together! Being only two months apart and a good possibility of going to school together (depending on school closings from now until they go to school) they will always be close.
 
 
 
 
These two are just so darn cute!
 
 
Will is in this "I don't want to nap" phase, and refuses to actually lay down. On this day he was in his room for an hour and half playing away with no nap. Finally, we let him out of his room and he plays like normal. I allow him to watch Mickey Mouse on the kindle 'puter' and Lillian and I go in the kitchen to clean a bit. (Cleaning the crud out of the dishwasher where the door closes is the most disgusting thing EVER!!) After about twenty minutes, I walk into the living room to discover this! Proof the boy needs to nap! Any suggestions to get him to keep napping would be greatly appreciated.
 
 
Beautiful new niece Elsie!
 
 
Big Brother Logan just loves her!
 
 
Mickey Mouse and footie PJs. Not much gets better than that!
 
 
Lastly, Will was running around the house with just his pull up on and he apparently thought Lillian had too much clothes on. I go in the kitchen to find her in her diaper! Goofy kid, pj day, naked day, what's the dif?

No comments:

Post a Comment