Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Will!

It's a day early but I won't be able to post this tomorrow, so William Leroy, thank you for being so amazing. Thank you for letting us love you so much and for being such an awesome, sweet little boy!


Looking back at all the photos from when we had Will, I realized we didn't have any of Will and me. I think the best reason is I had a crappy camera back then. My photography increased dramatically about Thanksgiving after Will was born! This is a pretty fun picture of Will though, with new Daddy looking over his pride and joy.




It wasn't until we were home that I realized we hadn't taken a family picture yet. Hows that for a first family pic?! HA, you can tell we were lacking something pretty important.


Will's first birthday was cowboy themed. The little baldy has loved cake from the first bite!


I don't have many pictures of Will's second birthday either... I wonder why? Maybe I was busy with a new born too? Na, can't be it. Oh well, he had a puppy dog themed birthday for that and it was great. A party that was just for him after a new baby came in and took the time away from him.
 
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you more than you can imagine! I love it when you tell me to kiss your hair, and then your cheek, and then your ear, and your noise. You make me laugh so much. We can just look at each other and start laughing so hard we have tears running down our faces. I love how you do anything in your power to make your sister laugh. You LOVE the outside. With summer coming soon you are wanting to play outside more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment