Tuesday, June 11, 2013

T-Ball anyone?

 
The other day, Mom came over with some of Will and Lillian's cousins. They had a blast! 
 
 
Lillian 'helping' me with laundry. Okay, really she was just playing. I had to grab my camera to try to catch it. Those pjs she has on are new. When I walked into the kitchen she had that ice cream cone folded and in her mouth! It does look pretty good doesn't it?!


Lillian and I watched and cheered on Will as he tried out t-ball for the first time. Yes, we had avocado for supper.

His first hit!

So... he needs a little help.

 
Dad did great helping him out. Enough so that after about an hour of "elbow up" "watch the ball" "step back a little." He was remembering these things each hit.

 
He ended up doing really well and after that much time of hitting the ball, running after it, setting it up, and repeat, I think he got some great exercise in for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment