Saturday, September 14, 2013

What a cool day!

Literally, it was a beautiful day but really, we got to do something really cool! One of my co-workers, works full time at Forbs Field in Topeka and he offered to give us a tour AND a ride in a fire truck!

Will got to wear his helmet. I think it fits!


This is the truck we got to take a ride in. This truck is their new truck that helps with plane crashes. It was really cool to see everything in there and Will got to talk to Larry though the head phones like a real fire man. He always tells me, "Logan, Brogan and me are fire men, and Kenna is a fire girl" (all daycare kids) So he got to be like a REAL fire man! 

Larry and Will! The sun was in his eyes so I didn't get a real good picture but it was great!

 
While we were there, there were these two fighter jets making a stop. Not every day you get to see those! 

Will wanted to ride in each and every fire truck. He got to sit in this one.


Fighter jets taking off!
 
Thanks again Larry! Will and I both loved it and it was really fun to see everything! I of course enjoyed seeing the behind the scenes since I work where I work. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment