Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hi there!

Here's a fact... I don't blog when I'm in a bummed out mood...

Might be why I haven't had a blog post for a month! Sorry about that. October is even my favorite month out of the year! It's just been kinda bla. I didn't have much to say at the end of September and then October came and my Grandpa Strahm died. He got an infection and after a week and a half took him off of everything to see how he would do and he passed that night. That certainly doesn't make people in a good mood now does it?! So, I thought I'd just drop by and say HI! I haven't forgotten about you and I will post more in the coming weeks. I promise! Until then, here's my adorable matching children the day of the funeral. Since they were dressed so cute and matched, I tried my best at getting a picture of them. They were not enthused about it, but we got a few smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment