Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Patch



This is the pumpkin patch near Hiawatha. It's much more geared toward littler kids but they have a lot less than good ol' Renyers. So, both are good, just different stuff at each of them. The kids love this little air plain but by the time Lillian got on it, they left.


Since the Will is old enough to kinda do his own thing as long as someone is keeping an eye on him, I stayed with Lillian... This is why most of my pictures are of her. Sorry Will!


Logan and Will.


This girl, loves to color. She sat there painting that pumpkin for well over an hour. AND.... SHE SPEAKS! I asked her to repeat me with the colors and she said, yellow, blue, and green. I couldn't get her to say red but I was floored she said that many words!


Painting a goat. I'm sure most of them were half yellow by the time Lillian was done with them!


I love the colors of peacocks. They are so gorgeous!


Feeding the ducks... See those green buckets? I think the ducks got 4 bucket fulls of corn! There good for a week!




This boy, could play on this for an hour! Especially if he had a dump truck...



These are just from this week, she found this outfit I have gotten for pictures, that I have yet to take her 18 month pictures (and she's well over 19 months now) and she wanted to wear it! So she did.



I thought this was her own doing. After I took the picture, Will advised me that it was him to blame for this. God bless washable markers!


And I only got one word on video so proof she speaks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVUB9XLgJek

No comments:

Post a Comment