Saturday, December 28, 2013

What we got for Christmas!


 
 
Lillian got demon eye.


 
This is from Meagan (Aunt Shanon) and I love it!

 
Lillian got these slippers and she loved them!

.

Opening stakings!


Santa brought Will this truck and he has been sleeping with it since.
 
Dad thought it would be a great idea to buy the kids dart guns... I didn't know this was the plan...

 
Grandma and Grandpa and all the grandkids! Can you blelieve that they were all awake and looked at the camera!?
 
 
Will loves skid loaders. He probably would have been happier with the real thing but this works. :)
 
 
THIS was a priceless reaction when he opened this. I wish I had gotten it on video but the picture is great.
 
 
I realized I don't have many pictures of Lillian! I also realized over Christmas that I HATE candy canes... ...
 
We got a bunch more but I won't bore you any longer! Hope you have a fantastic New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment