Monday, February 17, 2014

Paint! pt. 2

Want a tour??


Garage, this is the only wall like this, all the rest is paint.



Laundry room, there is a toilet to the right along with a closet and the color is not right in this picture. It's a very bright blue. It makes me happy!



Dining room, this room will have stencils all down the two full sides, I may end up doing it on the wall you see too, but that's a maybe...



Bathroom that is right next to the dining room.



Lillian's upstairs room. Yes, she's our favorite, she has two rooms ;) Just kidding, she's just too young to be clear downstairs yet. This room will also have a few giant flowers on the walls. Something to make it a bit girly but yet easy to paint over once it's an office.



Shower, toilet room, and to the right is....



a big closet!



Our bedroom. All the gray needs a second coat and the laundry room needs a second coat. Otherwise, the upstairs is done!



And before we go downstairs, here's a view of this side of the living room. I realized that I hadn't shown this side of the ceiling. The 4 posts in the middle, will not be there, those were there to help them get the wall done.



Stairs...



The far wall will be my gym! YES I'M EXCITED! TV will be in the blank spot on that wall. This will be log siding. I know, sounds goofy but it'll look cool!



Bar to the right. Let's face it, it's another kitchen... Game area on the left. Again, there will be the log siding where there is no brown. All the brown is done. The empty room in the far is the downstairs bathroom. I'm going to do the same color of blue as in the laundry room.



Just the other view of the kitchen/ bar and game area.



Lillian's room!! She loved it and started dancing around when we took the kids in to show them their rooms. She will have those giant flowers all over. Much more than her upstairs room.



Will's room. "I love it! It's green! It's just want I wanted Mom!" True story, that was his reaction. It's much darker than I would have liked. Dennis agreed with the colors I chose but he wanted darker for almost all of them. This one I wish I would have said no because it will be very dark.



AND... This is what happens when I go to bed before he does and Dad isn't home! He had to have had a sore neck after that!!



<3 little="" love="" man="" much="" my="" p="" so="">
Again, I am so floored at how much painting we got done! I was expecting to only get one coat of a few rooms done. If you EVER have to paint a house, RENT A PAINT SPRAYER!!! By noon on Saturday, we had all the primmer done and the first coat of the living room done. AMAZING! Thank you again to everyone who helped!!! Mom, Nikki, Tara, Dottie, Michelle, Angela, Matt, Emmi, and Burke! You guys are so amazing for helping and giving your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment