Friday, February 14, 2014

PAINT!!




Siberian Eyes is the front blue. This was a last minute decision... I REALLY wanted a teal color and as I was ordering the paint this one stuck out to me as a laundry room.


Sagebrush is the green and that will be Will's room.


Cotoneaster Foliage is the gray on the right. This will be our bedroom, bathroom, closet, Lillian's short term bedroom, a.k.a. the office, and the upstairs bathroom. I love gray. (Lillian's temp bed room will have those huge flower stencils that I will talk about with the next color too, to make it more girly for a year or so while she is in that bedroom.)


New June Bud is Lillian's room down stairs. My plan is to get some HUGE flower stencils and paint them in bright colors, pink, red and black.  Her reaction when I picked it out and showed her was so funny. She squealed and nodded her head so hard, I thought a paci was going to fall out!





Fleece is the top white color. That will be all the ceilings that will not be drop down.


Corkboard will be all of downstairs living room and bar area.


Redwood Forest is the red, that will be the upstairs living room, dining room, and kitchen. In the dining room, I'm going to do some more stenciling. I haven't found one that I have fallen in love with yet but it's not something that needs to be done this weekend so it can wait.





And since we were talking about paint....





These two goofballs! Got the paint out themselves and got naked by themselves while I was folding laundry in the bedroom. They needed a bath that night anyway so why not?!





I want to say thank you a head of time of all who plan to help paint this weekend. Truly, you have no idea how much I appreciate it! God willing, we get almost or completely done!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your house story, Natalie. I can't wait to see the pictures, and I cannot wait to come and visit you again! Miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber I'd LOVE to come visit you but we'll have a room for you when you do come visit!!! We all miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete