Friday, July 15, 2016

First tooth!!!


And with that, I have a first grader!!! The tooth fairy came last night while my big boy was sleeping! I'm sure it was very exciting when it came out while eating at Grandmas! I was at work so I missed the excitement.  

In other news, our garden is just now starting and I'm already tired of doing it... Pregnancy has some to do with that but I always am ready to be done as quick as I am ready to have it. I did can some beans all by myself for the first time ever! I just did one canner full and that is 7 quarts and they all sealed except for one jar break. I call that a success since you can't control a jar breaking. If you have followed me in the past you know that I have canned quite a bit but with my Mom. We are about a week or two away from having to put up corn too. We usually freeze that but I want to try to can some this year too. Canning takes so much more time but we tend to use it more if it's canned instead of frozen. 

That's all for now! Until next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment