Monday, July 25, 2016

28 weeks baby #3

Today I had my 28 week check up! I am so glad this second part of this pregnancy seems to be moving along quicker than the first. Of all the things I'm pretty proud of right now is my weight gain. I am still at around 18.5lbs for weight gain. Seems like a lot I know but with Lillian I was up 27lbs at 30 weeks. So as long as I don't gain 9 pounds this next month, I should be good. As long as I walk 4-5 times a week then my weight seems to be maintaining or a small gain and I'm okay with that. As far as my belly measurement, I was measuring right at 28 weeks this time!

I had to have two shots today too. The whooping cough is a shot that is recommended for every pregnancy now and that is one that I think is so very important. I'm glad I can get it while pregnant and give this baby some of that while she is still in there and safe from these illnesses. I also had to get my Rhogam shot. Last week I had my gestational diabetes test and in my hospital they usually give you the Rhogam shot if you need it when you take this test. I took the test at a different hospital because it was closer and just made since. So they must do things differently here as I never got the shot. I had to ask at my appointment when I was going to get it and they figured I already had it. So trip to the hospital to get it I went.

Other than those updates on baby, there's not much else with her, I do wish she would be more active but she's active enough that I don't worry about it. It would just be nice to feel more movement.

Will has strep throat! Friday night he said his head hurt really bad so we gave him some tylanal and sent him to bed. About 3:00 he woke up crying again saying his head hurt. He had a pretty high fever of about 103. All weekend long he has been fighting this fever and complaining of his head hurting with a little sore throat.

He doesn't look good in this picture but truly, he is acting about normal even with the fever! Hopefully the meds we have him on will kick in fast and he will be his normal self!!!


Just a goof taking a picture with Roxy! 


And while Will wants to snuggle, she got the kindle for a bit. Apparently she thought she would float away while watching?!

No comments:

Post a Comment