Sunday, August 7, 2016

30 weeks!!!

Today, now past midnight, marks week 30! I only have 10 weeks left before we get to see our bundle of joy! She should be right around three pounds now and about 17" long. She should gain about 1/2 a pound a week from here on out. Movement seems to go in waves of several days of very small movements and not noticing her much to then days of huge OUCH movements. I like the painful ones really, they make me know she's okay and growing well. So far, I have been holding steady at 20 lb weight gain. I'm very proud of this really. By Fridays time with Lillian I had gained 27, so I'm on the track to gain less than 40, (If I keep this up that is)...

Sickness is going around our house like crazy! Will had strep a week before last. At least that is what he was being treated for. He had a high fever of about 103+ if it was un-medicated and sore throat and headache. You'd never guess that he was sick either. One morning, he had a temp of 103.8, I have him ibuprofen and about 20 minutes later, he wanted to ride his bike outside!  That lasted a week and he was on meds after about 2 days of his complaints. We then went a few days of nothing, until Lillian started with a headache and a temp. Her's also lasted a while but we got a prescription for her over the phone. After a few days of Will's high temp, I called to see if they would give me a prescription to have on hand JUST IN CASE! I was grateful because Wednesday last week I had a headache that wouldn't go away. I didn't think much of it until I woke up the next morning and my throat just didn't feel right. I started the antibiotic on Thursday morning and it's not Monday morning and I still have a bit of a sore throat. I have managed to not have a fever at all though and that's good because that's never good when pregnant. I'm very glad that it's almost all over but I did enjoy the snuggles, even if it did get me sick!

I just love how she fit perfect all around her sister! 

Work has been crazy! I just ended a 68 hour work week. Week before was around 55 and next week is close to 50 but things will start to go back to normal after that. I am grateful for the extra hours as I am finally debt free, something I have worked very hard for and so I want to save as much money as possible for Christmas (not that I'll spend it, just want the reassurance that its there). After Christmas we will have two kids in daycare and that will be a HUGE expense every month until May.

Chopping season is in full swing. Full swing as in, I'm working nights so we need a baby sitter at night until midnight or so! I hate that but again grateful that we have a wonderful baby sitter that can do that for us. She's been great at working with us and our crazy hours. All summer she was able to take them to the pool or library if she wanted. She picked Will up from summer school and everything. She is a senior this year so what we'll do next year when she's in collage, I'm not quite sure. I hope our other sitter who is a Jr can take her place for that!!

Will will be riding with Dad in the chopper every day that I work until school starts. He has been quite the trooper and really isn't a fan of the rain because they can't chop then! He's a boy who belongs in the field that's for sure. I mean, look at this face!

No comments:

Post a Comment