Wednesday, August 24, 2016

School started!

First day of 1st grade for Will was last Thursday. He says he really likes his teacher because she gives him tootsie rolls. That's my boy! Besides the candy giving, he still likes her. I'm very excited for him as teachers can make or break your love for learning. Having a teacher you enjoy is truly important and I'm so glad he has her! 

Lillian's first day was on Monday for Kinderprep. She has the same teacher as last year and loves her! She will be going to school Monday-Thursday from 8-11. Her daycare then picks her up and take her there until I can get her. 





The kids and I did a few fall crafts a few weeks ago! Will and I made these pumpkins out of jar rings. He was pretty proud of his! This takes a lot more rings than I was anticipating though. So my pumpkin is just a half pumpkin. It's okay though, I put it above the cabinets in the kitchen and it works.


Lillian made this cute FALL decoration!!! She painted the letters and the rod, and I glued them on. Not that I don't trust her with super glue or anything.... I thought it turned out pretty cute!


 Last week some time, we took Will out shooting for the first time! He LOVED it! He looks so tiny in this picture next to my dad! Funny how they look so grown sometimes and other times you look at them and they are still your little babies.


Speaking of babies, I am now 32 weeks! I am up about 21 pounds and at my last doctors appointment,  I was measuring right on! All we are really needing to do for baby yet is put her crib together and wash clothes. We will pretty much be ready after that I think! I'll just need to pack for the hospital for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment