Wednesday, September 7, 2016

40 days left!!! (34 weeks)

Yesterday at 34 weeks plus 1 day I had a normal check up. Baby is measuring right on track still. My doctor thinks she is head down, but I'll get checked at my next doctors appointment in two weeks to make sure. I have that I am up 23 pounds, I think she has that I am up 18 but I'm going by what I have. 

Walking is getting harder and harder as if I walk at my normal pace then I feel like I'm going to pee every step and my hour long walks are getting shorter too. It's more like 30-45 minutes now and slow, but I'm still moving and walking at least 5, if not 6 times a week. 

We talked briefly about an induction date and she said we could pencil in the 17th. I may ask her what she thinks about the 10th as I'll only be a week early. I'm going to guess that's a no as the 17th is from the ultrasound but by cycle dating, the 21st would be my due date. Even if she would allow us, I'm not sure we would take her up on it, I just want options. With Dennis still chopping in October some years, the later in the month the better for all the birthdays and everything! 

School is going well with the older two! We got Lillian's Halloween costume and oh my she is in love! We have to wait a little longer on Will's as we got it from Zulily. Love that place but always takes a while to get in. 

When baby arrives, I wanted to give the kids each something they would be able to keep from baby. Lillian is easy, necklace. I knew this so shopping was a breeze but Will?! That took me a while to find something perfect for him! Finally a wallet popped into my mind! So he is getting an engraved wallet. 

That's about all that I know for now! Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment