Friday, September 23, 2016

36 week update!


Monday was my 36 week mark so I am now at 36 1/2! Yes, every half week counts at this stage! 
On Monday at my appointment, they had me up 18 pounds, I myself have that I am up 24 pounds. This was also the great Group B strep test and so while she was down there, she checked me too. I don't have my results back yet from the GBS test. Baby is still super high but I was a 'finger-tip' dilated. You never want a baby to come too early but you want to know progress is being made, so that was reassuring. 

Will gave me a cold from HELL! So not breathing well and then I was on nights so I didn't sleep well either made me quite miserable. He on the other hand took just two days of not feeling the greatest and back to his normal self. Of coarse I'd rather it be me who is sick than my kids but it was rough this week. My Dr. said that if not feeling well by Thursday to call and get on an antibiotic. So I now have some extra help in getting better. I also have some Mucinex D that she said I could take for just a few days. That helps so much more than the original Mucinex. 

I have been so sick this pregnancy. This is the third major cold I've had. Better be the last too! 

Just for kicks, this is the picture in blue of Lillian at 36 weeks and then me at 36 weeks with this one. I have gained far less but about the same size really. I always find it fun to compare pictures. I will be going to my Dr. weekly now until she arrives. I may update after 37 week appointment  but if not, talk to you in a week and a half at 38! 


No comments:

Post a Comment