Thursday, November 5, 2009

Start of week 22 update

I will give an early update this week too since I am taking off work on Sunday. As far as baby goes, there really isn’t much that he has been doing for me to let you all know. He is kicking just about the same as he has been, I would like for that to pick up. It is very reassuring that he is doing great when he kicks. I find it amusing at how little amount of sugar it takes to wake him up. I can eat a small piece of candy from Halloween and he starts to kick. Dennis thinks that I use that as a reasoning to eat candy.

As for Dennis and I, we did have a great weekend away. It was nice to see friends that we only get the chance to see once a year or so. I guess that I lied last week about Dennis was done combining. He finished his beans tonight, so now I believe that they are all done. He should have only a week left in Sabetha and then cross your fingers that he will be done!

Wednesday, I did get my H1N1 shot so I should be in the clear! Let’s hope anyway. I have been getting some major headaches and my lower back has been so out of place, so, I called the chiropractor yesterday to set up an appointment and they had a cancelation so I took it. I do feel better but I think I need a lot of work! Turns out that she charges a lot more than others do, I guess I should have done my shopping around before going to someone who charges two times what others charge around here. She is good and I do like her but I think saving $25 would be worth my drive to Sabetha to go to Simpson. With my days off coming up, I am going to go to Topeka with the family again only this time, we are going to get Christmas pictures taken. I have not done this since I was a very small girl! I am also thinking of getting a batch of my Andy Mint Cookies made! With all the Christmas candy out now, it is making me want to start baking yummy candy and cookies. So, here’s to a great 22 week for baby and hopefully Dad can feel him kick this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment