Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby BOY!!!

Since I am off work until Monday night, I will write a quick blog for this week. We had a VERY exciting week with baby. On Tuesday we had a sonogram and a doctor’s appointment. The sonogram went great. We told him right off the bat that we would really like to know the sex of the baby. He scanned the baby first off and he was awake enough and moving around enough that we saw his little BOY parts right off the bat!! The tech guy in Sabetha says he never gives a 100%. He usually will go for 70% as the highest and he gave us an awesome 80%. We saw his proof as well so Dennis and I are 100%! I was pleasantly surprised! I truly thought that he was a she. So, Dennis was just beaming! As far as the little guy’s growth, he was measuring about 50% for all height and on weight. Everything was just spot on. His heart beat at the sonogram was 153 and by the time Dc. Glynn checked it, it had dropped to about 138ish. I was told to eat some sugar and drink some OJ for the sono to wake baby up… I guess I had too much! As far as the other doctor’s appointment, there really wasn’t anything new to update anyway. I have felt the baby much more this week. Also, I just had a call from the clinic and they will have an H1N1 shot for me on Wednesday and they should have one for Nikki too! That that is very good that we will have those taken care of.

Wednesday, I went to Sabetha to help Lacy paint some trim at her house. It was really great to see Stephanie and Lacy, I feel like life takes over and we don’t get to see each other very often. Dennis is done with combining and is now just trying to get done in Sabetha. As this job has taken much longer than he had anticipated, he is looking forward to not driving an hour to work soon! For this weekend, it should be great, we are leaving today as soon as I get off work to go see some friends in Western KS, It is close to Greensburg. So, we are looking to be driving a good 4 ½ hours tonight! I hope all has a great Halloween and eats LOTS of candy! I know I will!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment