Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lovely Blog Award!

I keep forgetting to say that my cousin Amber gave me the Lovely Blog Award!

The rules are that I am to award my 15 favorite blogs, well, I don't follow that many so here are the blogs that I do follow:

Of cause my cousin's Amber, Traveling Amber, she blogs about her life living in France. She has some very interesting stories of her now two years living over seas.

My sister, Nikki, The Blogging Mom, who blogs about her kiddos and all the funny things that they do. This is kinda the reason I started blogging, so that I someday can blog about all the cute things my kids do.

Miranda Young, her blog, Our Journey, who the last month and a half hasn't been a good blogger ;) But she blogs about everything from her son to the move into a new house, to her likes and dislikes.

Phoenix's Fight, This is a blog that a co-worker's wife has. She blogs about all of their kids but their youngest Phoenix has Cystic Fibrosis. She blogs about his struggles and triumphs as a little boy with such a hard life.

Lastly, I just started following Emerson Kate Strahm, This is a blog by Kelsi Strahm who is expecting a baby in January. She is married to a classmate of mine from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment