Saturday, January 16, 2010

8 weeks left!!!

With only 8 weeks left to go, I am starting to think of ways to “induce” labor in a natural way. Now I know the little guy will arrive when he wants to and only when he wants to. This will not stop me nor has it any pregnant woman to do some things to help encourage the processes along. Some things that are universal for labor inducers are eating spicy foods, pineapple I just read and I will do that! Marching up stairs or going on long walks, getting massages, having sex, and a few other things that I will not go into. I have thought about this and what I will do besides eating my favorite fruit I think that I will make a trip to Sabetha and take advantage of Nikki and Kent’s trampoline. So, March 1st or anywhere around there that is a nice enough day I am going to spend the afternoon jumping with Madelynn and Trenton! Nikki had to say that she plans on recording this event but she must remember that paybacks are hell! The last doctor’s appointment went well. He was measuring at 33 weeks at only 31 ½ weeks, so just a little bigger than supposed to be but I was expecting that. Other than that, he is still head down and kicking up a storm. It is nice to know that he is head down still because I know what his butt is and if it ever gets higher than I will have a hunch that he flipped on me!

Oh what to say about us. We haven’t been doing too much this week. I did get the baby’s room painted and Dennis has started putting up the trim. He finally got the wood in for the crib so who knows what he will work on now. I think he is just really excited to start working on the crib. We are both excited to get it all done and set up, or at least I am, he is just excited to build furniture! I have been working night shifts so I am looking forward to next week, getting to sleep during the night again. Oh and I cant forget to say that Dad treated me to another dozen of those fabulous deep fat fried dough coated in sugar paste also known as Krispy Kremes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment