Monday, February 7, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes

These cupcakes are AMAZING!! If you know me, you know I love baking. Everything to do with baking, you can count me in!! They are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes. They just sound like haven. The recipe that I followed had many steps and lots of butter. The first part is baking the cake. Easy enough.
While the cupcakes are baking, you mix up some egg less cookie dough. You cut a small hole out of the center of the cupcake and stuff the dough in the center. Time consuming but easy. Then you frost the cupcakes and garnish with chocolate chips!


Now, I ran out of cupcake liners so I had to make a cake out of the remainder of the batter. I used an 8" cake pans and layered the center of the cake with some frosting then flattened the cookie dough, more frosting and then frosted the whole cake. It was truly amazing and worked out wonderfully!





No comments:

Post a Comment