Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm SOOOO excited!


I found this web site that has so much baking stuff. It has everything you would ever want for desert making. It really is cheaper than most places that sells the same stuff. They are also very fast at shipping. My order went threw on Monday and it came in on Wednesday!!
http://www.countrykitchensa.com/

Here are some of the sprinkles I ordered. Jumbo hearts, mini stars, and black pearls.






They also have candles for every theme. Here are the candles I got for Will's birthday. Of course he will only need one this year!




Okay, these I am probably most excited about. Edible eyes!!! They are 3/8" and the perfect size for making those cake pops I love to make! I am so excited to use these!!






So, this is my newest big purchase. It is my baking caddy. It is full of all my baking stuff. Yes, I had to put a sign on there for some family members do not eat the candy... but they still do. Not using any names ;) But I do have another caddy too, I just don't have it full YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment