Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One little tough guy!

We all know that Will is a tough guy, right? He almost never cries. At least once a week I pick him up at daycare and she tells me some story of how he is so tough. Well, I think today he made that an all time record for being tough. We went on a walk and since the county has just put new rock down a few days ago on the road, it is much more bumpy than normal. I noticed that Will was sucking on the tray in front of him. No biggie, he does that a lot. Then we stop to throw some rocks in the creak (ok it was me but it gives him something to look at.) I look at his face and he has blood out of his mouth!!! What? Not a single peep out of the kid to let me know that he had hurt his gums on the tray while walking! I of course felt bad but he never made any kind of noise to show that he had hurt himself. Crazy kid of mine!

And I also want to say from the last post, I said, big purchase with the caddy I had bough. I just want to make sure you know my big purchase was a whopping $19.

No comments:

Post a Comment