Monday, May 16, 2011

Around the Farm

I love having my camera around when we go down to see the cows. Will just loves those big tasty animals... It was pretty funny that here he would walk as close as he could until one made a quick movement and he turned and ran back to me. It was pretty classic.


On Mother's Day, I woke up to Will wearing this Larry The Cable Guy shirt. Dennis had cut the sleeves off of the pearlized, button shirt he had bought him in the fall. I couldn't believe that he did that! Latter in the day, he gave Will a 'tattoo'.
While my sister is moving her family and getting their new house ready (only 5 miles away!) I have watched her kiddos a few times. Kaydence still takes a bottle and boy did Will want it! He picked up the bottle and thought really hard about taking a big ol' swig when I told him 'No', he looked at me and then started feeding Kaydence. Such a nice, caring little boy he is!


Well, It's cold again here in Kansas, but there were a few days last week that were right around 100*. I sure would hate to wear a black coat when it is that hot so I try to have a pool for Katie. I set the pool up fully expecting Will to jump in. I was right! He enjoyed splashing around for a while and then decided to just jump in!




Katie was thirsty.

I'm pretty proud of this picture. If money grew on trees, I'd buy a macro lens. I can't get enough of macro photos (minus spiders!!!)



The warmth of the day sure brought all the bugs out.




No comments:

Post a Comment