Monday, May 16, 2011

Multi-colored swirl

I had left over icing that I was wanting to get out of my freezer so I thought I would have some fun and try a new trick.

See my left over frosting!
:)








I decided to use the tip that I posted a few days ago about putting the icing in plastic wrap before putting it into the bag. I now know that I have to do it with BOTH colors and the plastic baggie does not work.








When you put the colors side by side in the bag with a slit in both plastic wraps, the colors should be pretty even coming out of the bag. This I had issues with, especially with the blue.









It turned out pretty good though. Like I said, the blue had issues.

(I also used the left over batter from the s'mores cupcakes I had made a week before hand. I put them in ice cream cones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment