Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cake Central Favorite!

I have been wanting to update my blog for a while now but for some reason, blogger will not allow me to upload my pictures. No pictures but some great news!!!

Last night I uploaded some cake pictures I have done and put them on Cake Central. It's a website that I'm truly addicted to. (Hi, my name is Natalie...) LOVE that site! It has galleries of cakes, cupcakes, sugar art, cookies, anything to do with cake. It's also a forum, a place to ask questions, share stories and just get to know other bakers, hobbyist and professionals alike. Anyway, once I uploaded my pictures it is free game for other members of this site to add them to their favorite cakes, and/or make comments. My cake pops of the lady bugs from Jaelynn's birthday is in the top most saved pictures for the day!!!! This totally makes me happy! I just want to go out and decorate something, with frosting of course!

So, hopefully blogger will allow me to start uploading pictures again so I can tell you about a few new things I have done! In the mean time, have a wonderful week and eat something sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment