Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Deters #2


Baby #2 is growing well and fast. It is hard to believe that tomorrow I will be 11 weeks already! I had our first doctors appointment last Thursday but new I would have sonogram pictures to post today so I just waited. On Thursday, we talked about when this baby would be born and just my overall health. Dr. has agreed that since Will was such a big boy, she would be fine inducing this baby a week before his/her official due date. Now that we have had a sonogram done, I'm not sure what due date she will go by, the March 15th or the 19th.


If we induce a week a head of time, then we will be looking at March 8th. Happy Birthday to my sister, Nikki! She always said it would be okay if Will came on her birthday, she may get her wish this time around. This picture is pretty hard to see, but I'm sure you can figure out what the baby is. His/her head is on the left and bottom on the right, facing up.


This is the best picture we got of little baby #2. This is more of his/her face. You can see the eyes and bridge of the nose, and the little body. The heartbeat was measuring in at 160 bpm. Although I was 10 weeks 5 days, the baby was measuring just a few days behind at 10 weeks 1 day.



No comments:

Post a Comment