Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sidewalk chalk.

Really, have no idea why this picture is so off! After Will learned that the chalk is not for eating, he had fun coloring the sidewalk. We made a nice sign for Dad for when he came home. This was a day that going to be 120* so we went out extra early that morning to swing, color, and play with Katie. After lunch we did make it into town for one last day at the pool. It was a bittersweet trip to the pool. Knowing that fall is coming just cools you down immediately, but no more water to splash in the sunshine makes me a little sad. Good thing I love winter too!

I had to post this just because I love how he walks when he gets something in his mind. He tucks his head down and walks so fast its more of a jog. Don't you love that double chin?!?


1 comment:

  1. That picture cracks me up still... just how he looks like he is on a mission!

    ReplyDelete