Monday, November 18, 2013

While I was sleeping....

The house went up!
 
This is the entrance from the garage. Obviously...
 
 
The main entrance door is pretty much right in the middle of the picture. The big wall with lots of windows (note huge excitement) is not up yet but it's the only exterior wall not up yet.
 
 
Dennis' favorite part of the entire house! The shower! Yes, that closet sized room in the corner is our SHOWER! The soon to be room next to it is the closet. Yes, I am excited!
 
 
The kitchen! Dennis is working on our pantry! I'm excited for the pantry. You can never have to much storage in a kitchen. Or, anywhere really.
 
 
I look like I just woke up and worked out and then took this picture... Wait, I did. But Lillian sure can smile for a selfie!
 
I'd say they kicked butt today!

No comments:

Post a Comment