Sunday, July 19, 2009

7/13-7/19

Wednesday, Dad came out to our house and we went fishing on our niebor’s pond. It was so much fun, when you catch a fish on every cast. It is fun to hang out with Dad anyway but that just makes it even better. It reminded me of fishing with him when I was younger and him threatening me walking home if I catch more than him. Even though he had to take the fish off for me so that I wouldn’t cut myself, just like when I was kid, and put the lure on my hook also like when I was younger. He still didn’t make me walk home even though I caught more than him!

Thursday, I went to Sabetha and Nikki and the kids and I with Mom and Logan attempted to swim. The weather decided differently for us so the kids swam and we talked. It was just as fun. Then later that night, Mimi, Dad, Tara, and Nikki and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was VERY good, I only wish they would have finished it like they did the book. I will not give anything away, since I did to Nikki already but the movie they just stopped it. I guess after two and a half hours you have to say goodnight sometime!

Friday, Mom came to see me and she helped me clean my kitchen window! If you know me you know that I was not able to clean out the spiders and their previous homes without passing out. So, thank you Mom for doing that for me! Now I have a window that opens and I can see out of it! YEAH!!! That is so exciting. I think it is pretty sad that I find it so exciting just to be able to feel the fresh air as I am cleaning the kitchen. If only I could open more windows...

As for Dennis, he has had one long week. Every day this week after construction he continued to work on one thing or another. He hasn’t made it home until dark most nights this week so needless to say, I haven’t seen much of him lately. I guess that is just the beginning of some long months to come! I am trying to think of something really fun to do for his birthday. If anyone has some ideas that would be great!! I was thinking something for a surprise, so if you give me a good idea don’t say anything!! All I know is he needs a much needed break! I don’t think that man has had a day off since May.

No comments:

Post a Comment