Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun Day!

This week has been pretty well the same as every other. Friday, I helped Amy and Russel Lierz (she's my boss) shingle their house. Dennis came over to do most of it. It was pretty fun, I only say that because I got there when the hard part was over!

Yesterday was pretty fun. After a not so great day at work, I went home and took an hour nap! AWESOME!! Then Dennis and I did a bunch of summer things together, it was really fun to spend the afternoon together. We went in the garden and picked some corn, onions, cucumbers, and some potatos. Dennis cleaned all the corn and cut if off the cob to freeze it. I was pulling a pork roast that I cooked in the roaster last night so we could freeze that too. It took forever and we dont have a lot to show for it but it was still fun.

Our kittens are growing so fast! All their eyes are open and now they are starting to crawl, before I know it they will be all over the basement and then they would have to go outside.
:(..

This week I am really excited for Wednesday!! Dad is coming over to go fishing and then HARRY POTTER!! I am supper excited for that, ya, you can call me a dork! I found out that the 7th movie will be in 2 parts. One will be released on November 2010 and the second part in July 2011! Enough for now, I will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment