Sunday, August 16, 2009

baby update

On Wednesday I had my first sonogram, they moved my due date back a day so it is March 14th. The baby’s heart beat was 160bpm and yes there is only one! So, since they moved my due date back a day, that technically makes today (Sunday) week 10! I am so glad that time seems to be going by quickly, at least I am glad until I am half way through the second trimester. Then it can slow down a little. I have another appointment set for September 1st. Dc. Glynn said that starting then we will be able to listen to the little guys heart beat at every appointment.

As for Dennis, it is full chopping season now! It is an everyday occurrence and all day occurrence. I worked nights the other day and I literally saw him at 7 AM one day and didn’t see him again until I was home two nights later. That is the down fall for me working nights during chopping season. There are times, we will not see each other for 5 days!

Work has been just as busy this week. At least it seems like it, I didn’t work as much I just haven’t been home much. I was starting on salsa yesterday. I am so glad that Lacy and Jere are able to finish scalding the tomatoes today. Between just being so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open to all the other things I was needing to get done in the house I just couldn’t finish them. So, thank you so much you two!! And by the way, I have such a sweet husband. When I went to help Lex out at the flower shop on Thursday, she said she had something to show me… and she came out with a bouquet just for me! It has beautiful hydrangeas, calla lilies, and agapanthus. So, that made my several weeks to come!

If any of you have not seen the new TNT show Hawthorne, you should. It is a very good drama. Jada Pinket Smith stars as the head nurse in a hospital. It is a very good show. Of course, I am suggesting this show only the week that the season finally will air. Another of my favorites that isn’t quite close to being over Is Army Wives on Lifetime. This is season 3 but I finally got Nikki into it. That is a show that even Dennis doesn’t mind watching. Hawthorne is on Tuesday nights at I think 8 and Army Wives is on Sunday nights at 9. So, new episode tonight, yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment