Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just update

Baby is 8 weeks today! I have my first appointment on Tuesday and I am very excited. I wish that Dennis would be able to go with me, maybe he will be able to if he is still working across the street, which would be great! I am still feeling okay; I just have to keep eating. Dennis takes full advantage of me eating all the time to make fun of me. Although, I have had no motivation to do anything so the kitchen has week old dishes and there is no food that is cooked.

Besides that, Dennis is getting excited to chop. He is a little disappointed that it may be another week before he starts. To him, chopping is like a vacation as long as there are no break downs. Tonight we are going out to eat with Mom and Dad, they are taking us out to the Willows. I am pretty excited to see them again, soon, school will start and I will not see them quite as much.

Amy (boss) told me that I have to take some vacation or I will lose it so I went through and picked so that I will only be working two or three weekends from October to the end of December! That will be nice along with a few weeks off… I am excited for that; Dennis says that if this is a good year for chopping then we will be going on lots of weekend trips. Let’s hope it is a great chopping year.

Right now, I am reading My Sisters Keeper. An excellent book! I am not quite done so I am wanting to quite blogging and finish reading. I am hoping that with a day off tomorrow I will be able to finish it. Nikki and Tara and I are going to have a sister’s night when it comes out on DVD. We wanted to go see it in the theaters but I’m not done reading it and Tara hasn’t read it yet either. Anyway, I am not done with the book and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to read a book that makes you appreciate what you have in life. (I do appreciate what I have, just reassures me that any little thing that I may complain about really is meaningless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment