Saturday, August 29, 2009

wonderful weather

Tomorrow baby is 12 weeks. I am so excited that we are approaching the second trimester. I am hoping that in the second trimester I will have more energy and be somewhat less hungry all the time! Baby is a full 2 ½ inches long and can now swallow! It even has tooth buds now! Tuesday I have my second appointment so we get to hear the heart beat again.

Not a lot to update you on us, Dennis had a few days off because of the rain. He wasn’t too thrilled about that so hopefully he is getting back to chopping today. I know that will make him happier getting back at it and not having people wait on him.

I have made some habanero jellies this week. They are yummy! Pineapple habanero, apricot habanero, and raspberry habanero are the three kinds that I made. They are the hotness I was wanting with the jalapeno jelly that I made earlier this year. It didn’t make much we do have much more habaneros out in the yard.

I like to go to aerobics once if not twice a week and then walk my three mile route at least three times a week. On my walk yesterday I walked passed a field that is at the 168 and 178 hwy intersection. It was one of those days that just puts a smile on your face. The field has those purple weeds in it among other weeds of course but there had to have been thousands of yellow butterflies! It was amazing! Blue skies, white pillowed clouds, purple fields with thousands of butterflies. It was one of those moments where you just inhale and appreciate life. I really should have gone back to take a picture. As nice as this weather has been I am sure that there will be more of these walks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment