Sunday, September 6, 2009

2nd trimester

Welcome 2nd trimester! Baby is 13 weeks today. I am getting more and more excited. Baby doesn’t know it but he or she has bedding picked out. If anyone gets board you can look on Target.com and check out our registry. We are going for the safari themed room. If we can only get a room for baby now. Baby should be the size of a peach now! Tuesday we had our 12 week check up. I had drank a coffee before going in so baby was all over the place. Baby’s heartbeat was quiet and far away and then it got loud only for about five seconds. Because of this, the doctor could only get the reading for a short bit. It was reading in the 150’s. So it is still a high reading.

Dennis spent the week chopping away. He was in Falls City for a few days and somehow we managed to escape the rain so he could finish. Finally this week he will have a few days off. I am hoping getting the yard mowed is on the top of his list of things to do. As I left for work today Noah and Burke came over to help Dennis with this chore.

I found out that Katie has ringworm. It isn’t too bad but it is really gross and it is on her nose and under mouth. I am really hoping that she doesn’t give it to me. Reading about it, it sounds easy to go from human to animal and visa versa. So I need to clean out her kennel this week on my day off and spray it with bleach water. I was also informed that the purple field of weeds the other day is really the alfalfa that turns purple and not weeds at all. Okay, so I still have quite a bit of city in me but what can you do? I was thrilled to death to find out that Angela’s maternity pants fit me. Although I don’t think I will need them for a while, it is nice to know that there are dress pants that fit! This next week is working nights and just cleaning up around the house. I am still looking forward to having more energy and less hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment