Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 15

Since I am off on Sunday, the start of week 15 I guess I will post today. I just read that the baby is 12 centimeters from head to rump. I had to get out the ruler to be fully impressed. That is one big baby for not having me look big yet! It is growing toenails and blinks now too, as well as sucking its thumb. I believe that Dennis and I have decided not to do the AFP test that tells you what the chances are of having a child with Down’s Syndrome. I figure that when Nikki did it she had a 1:400 chance of Trenton having Down’s Syndrome and to me that isn’t a high chance. It just isn’t worth going through all that worry of the baby’s health when we can deliver in Sabetha even if something does come up positive.

Dennis is still chopping. I keep thinking that the time should be running out on this all the time. I guess that it has just been the same old same old with us again this week. I went to some garage sales on Friday evening with Dottie. The one thing I was really wanting was a car seat for Dennis truck. It is a much older one and I am sure there are many thing wrong with it but I figure that the most he will be taking our kids to is day care and his parents’ house and back. Any farther and we will take my car. I am going to go to a few more in the morning and hope to get a few more things. I would really like to get a high chair. In my dream world I would have found a crib and changing table but like I said, that is my dream world. Dennis has worn off of me quite a bit. We are all about used cheap things… as long as they are okay for our kids to use. I am not sure if my neck is out of place or just has knots in my neck, but it hurts so bad. I am going to go to church on Sunday and get a massage from Tara after.

As far as the request for a picture of a baby bump… you may have to wait until I get a baby bump. Sorry guys! I have taken a few pictures but they are pretty close to before baby pictures so I will post one in a few weeks when it is noticeable.

2 comments:

  1. SHUT UP! "I'll post pics of my baby bump when I get one." Hate you. That comment will come around to bite you in the ass- and balloon up your perfectly flat 15 week belly- ya jerk!

    ReplyDelete