Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Visitors!

Well, I just realized that I did not post anything on Sunday. I am now 16 weeks. There really isn’t anything new… we have another doctor’s appointment on Thursday and I am sure that we will schedule another sonogram then for the 20 week one. I do think that Dennis will finally get to go to one of the doctor’s appointments.

It was a great weekend. Amber and Ryan, friends from collage came up and spent the weekend with us. I was so glad to see them. It is hard to make time to see each other when we live 2 ½ hours away! I am trying to plan a weekend in December for Dennis and I to go see them in Kansas City… and that is my favorite time of year to go to KC anyway!

I am working nights this weekend. I don’t mind them, it is just so hard to stay awake. Today or yesterday for all the rest of you, I only slept until 11:30 so 4 ½ hours is just not enough for me. Dennis is so sweet in trying to stay quiet for me while I try to get more sleep. I did manage to get another hour and a half before coming in but for me, I like to get at least a full 8 hours of sleep. So, it is only 2:30 and I am already prying my eyes open. 911 calls help me stay awake though….

No comments:

Post a Comment