Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time Flys

Week 14! I really can’t believe how fast this is all going. I do believe that this week I have gotten bigger. I read that baby is the size of your fist now. I was even more excited to find out that Tara’s maternity clothes fit too. I do love shopping but love saving money even more so VERY exciting that I will not have to spend money on anything that I will get to wear only a few times so, thank you girls!! As far as what baby has been doing, well, baby has been making Mom know that it is growing! It is as if I can feel my stomach growing and stretching. I know this is only going to get worse but oh well it will all be worth it!

Not much has really changed with Dennis. He is now chopping Sorgo (not sure how to spell that). He has been having more days off of chopping. This has been nice for around the house. The yard finally was mowed or mini chopped… Dennis’s newest invention.

Today Lacy, Mom and I are going to make spaghetti sauce. I am so ready to be done with garden stuff. I swear those peppers just keep coming! We probably have more than 200 habaneras left just waiting to turn orange. Kent, Trenton and Madi come over today and Madi decided to help and by helping I really mean eating the bell peppers I was picking. I love it so funny, she eats them like an apple. Those kids are welcome at my house anytime! I got to spend the day with Tara on Monday, that was a lot of fun, I don’t get to see her very often so it was fun.

2 comments:

  1. You should post the video of the mini- chopping. And, yes, my daughter eats like a rabbit. Strangest thing I've ever seen. Just love the little weirdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, you need to post some pictures-belly pictures?
    gina frazee

    ReplyDelete