Saturday, August 8, 2009

Well, I guess this is a weekly update kind of thing for me! So, that would make baby 9 weeks today! I had my first appointment on Tuesday and as excited as I was for it there really wasn’t anything exciting happening there. Dennis didn’t get to make it because he stayed home and worked on the chopper. We do have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday, so we will get to see the little bugger then. That I am VERY excited for, minus the drinking a half a gallon of water an hour before they get to push on my belly. We will see how that goes. I have still been feeling great so maybe I will just be one of the lucky ones that doesn’t get sick.

As for work, I have worked a lot this week, I came in on Sunday night to jail for a few hours for someone who was sick. It has been since March since I jailed so that was a little different getting back there again. Then I worked ten hour shifts in dispatch and now I am going to work later tonight for Miranda so yeah for fourteen hours of overtime! Woo who!

Dennis is on his last week in Sabetha for quite a while… He starts chopping this next week. He already had a minor break down. I think he will get that fixed rather quickly which is great! He said that bad years go in and every other year pattern and that makes this the year… Just pray that is not true this year. Or any year to follow!

At work I do have the privilege of watching TV, movies, ect as long as I can stop them to continue my job as needed. I watched the movie Taken. That was a very good movie! I recommend that to most anyone! There was a movie that I watched several months ago that I could not believe I had never seen before. The Shawshank Redemption is one of the best movies I have EVER seen. I love movies so I do enjoy getting to see so many even if they are rather meaningless and quite frankly, stupid. I have seen many of those as well. Speaking of, I do think I will sign onto Netflix and watch hopefully another recommendation worthy movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment